Monday, January 19, 2009

buhgeh buhgeh buhgeh

Corbin can spot a McDonalds from 10 miles away. I swear he can! And the second he sees those arches, he starts yelling "buhgeh buhgeh buhgeh" (his way of saying "burger")
Yesterday on the way home from church, he saw one of those food signs on the highway. It showed several different restaurants, including McDonald's. Corbin goes nuts. Honestly, I don't know when he became so attached to McDonald's.

Corbin has always been a great eater. He'll eat everything. Recently though, he's gotten slightly more picky. Veggies and ketchup belong together. It's difficult to convince him otherwise. But as long as he can dip it, he will eat anything and everything. We've been out of ketchup for a couple days now. He's decided mustard is an acceptable replacement.

Two is such a fun age. I love the little quirks that Corbin is developing. I love watching his little personality come out. He's testing boundaries and pushing limits as well, so it's also a very challenging age. But everyday brings new joys with him and I certainly wouldn't trade him for anything - even on the worst days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL Ethan is the same way. We drive by McD's everytime I take my older two to their dad's and every time he's squirming in his carseat, pointing and going "uh-uh-uh-uh!" until it's out of sight.