Friday, September 18, 2009

Tonight on the way home from Target:

Corbin: I don't want to go to sleep - I wanna sit on couch and watch TV!
Me: no you watched enough tv. It will rot your brain?
Corbin: Rot my brain out of my head?



Yesterday, when he was using a binky:

Me: Corbin you're a big boy not a baby. Only babies use binkies.
COrbin: I want it!
Me: why
COrbin: Because....
Me: because why?
Corbin: Because I LIKE binkies!

Putting him into the carseat Monday morning:
(Background - Sunday I cut my finger and we only have SpongeBob band-aides so that's what I was using)
Corbin: I want bob-bob sticker
Me: It's a band-aide - mama cut her finger and it hurt
Corbin: AWWWWWWWW MAN! I kiss for you!

Randomly, the other day, while I was cleaning his room:

Corbin to me: You are a toy! I Space Ranger! I in charge now!

Corbin has started calling me "cowboy dog" lately. I'm assuming this has something to do with Toy Story 2, but I'm not 100% sure. So I warned him that it was disrespectful to call me that and he needed to call me mommy. So the other day he slipped up:

Corbin: (random bossy mumbo jumbo) Cowboy Dog!!!!!!!!
Me: Corbin, what did you call me?
Corbin: I not call you Cowboy Dog! I call you....Cowboy Mom!!!!!!

Today I was inflating (largely with my lungs!) a wading pool in the living room. Don't worry, it didn't stay in the loving room - I eventually lugged it out to the backyard and filled it with water. Anyway, Corbin looks at me all excited and said "you fixing me a boat mom?!?!?"

I love that kid.

No comments: